Pride - Selecting a cabin

meanmom08

I am hoping to book a cruise on the Pride for 6/19 in the next couple of days. Can someone suggest what I need to know about choosing a location for an inside cabin? Is there an area that is particularly noisy? I did see a thread about cabin selection, but much of the advice seemed specific to a particular shiip. I don't know what to tell a travel agent other than "I'd like to be able to get some sleep."

Also, is there any way to know when a ship is getting close to capacity, and any way to predict if rates will go up or down as it gets closer to 6/19?

the only way to tell if a ship is getting close to selling out is to go into the booking and look at each category and count how many in each category. I think carnival shows 10 at a time. So if you see less than 10, that category, thats all that is left.

Dont get under the pool, #2 dont get under the galley or under a lounge. Most people pull up the deck plans when given a choice and look above and below them.

Check deck plans. You best scenario is to have cabins above you and below you. Avoid Deck 8 directly under the pool areas as some folks report hearing the scraping of deck chairs early each morning as employees set them out.

Deck 4 - try to avoid being directly over clubs/lounges as you may hear music til very late at night.

I prefer the aft section of ships. Way less foot traffic back there!

I am hoping to book a cruise on the Pride for 6/19 in the next couple of days. Can someone suggest what I need to know about choosing a location for an inside cabin? Is there an area that is particularly noisy? I did see a thread about cabin selection, but much of the advice seemed specific to a particular shiip. I don't know what to tell a travel agent other than "I'd like to be able to get some sleep."

Also, is there any way to know when a ship is getting close to capacity, and any way to predict if rates will go up or down as it gets closer to 6/19?

if you want an inside cabin on this sailing you better book soon.

From just checking the insides there is not much left. 7101 is the only one i see left on this deck

The pride is a ship that has excellent sound proofing in the cabins

We were on the Pride last month...on the Veranda deck in a balcony...great location and now I that I think about it...it was especially quiet on this cruise:) Love the Spirit class ships:)

Archived