FLL watertaxi /any discounts?

BJAMINGIRL

Wanting to know if there is a way to get discount day passes for the water taxi. There will be 3 adults and one child and are looking at staying at the Hyatt Regency pier 66. Sounds like there is not a lot right there by the hotel, but taking the water taxi we could get to see a lot of Ft Lauderdale. But of course it is pretty expensive for a group.

It's not much of a discount but on expedia you can order tickets for $18 for adults and $12 for seniors (65 and over). It is under Activities. I did this last year and it worked fine.

Also on the water taxi site they have a package for $55 for 2 adults and 3 children or seniors. Not sure how old your 3rd adult is.

Wanting to know if there is a way to get discount day passes for the water taxi. There will be 3 adults and one child and are looking at staying at the Hyatt Regency pier 66. Sounds like there is not a lot right there by the hotel, but taking the water taxi we could get to see a lot of Ft Lauderdale. But of course it is pretty expensive for a group.

Check out this super deal: Water Taxi cruise for 2 with lunch.

http://www.travelzoo.com/local-deals/deal/1559

I have signed up to get FLL deals. I hope they will have something like that for the end of January. We actually are staying at the Hyatt Regency Pier 66 so this would have been great.

This is why we do the cruise critic boards:)

Archived