Mexician Riviera snorkeling excursions?

MAN86

Seeking advise on the best places to go snorkeling. Taking the 11-day Mexican Riviera on the Mercury April 2006. :confused:

Just got back from Mexican Riviera on Carnival Spirit.We went snorkeling in manzinillo.The water is not as clear as in the Caribbean but the abundance of sea life makes up for the water conditions.Did not see much in the Caribbean but saw all kinds of fish in mexico.Take with Cornflakes, dog cookies or crackers to fed them.We did not see one jelly fish there at all unlike the Caribbean where several people got stung.Hope that helps!!:)

We didn't snorkel but I heard from other passengers that the water was very very cold even with wetsuits. This was over the past week on the Sea of Cortez cruise. Someone told me the water was 66 degrees. Burrrr!

We didn't snorkel but I heard from other passengers that the water was very very cold even with wetsuits. This was over the past week on the Sea of Cortez cruise. Someone told me the water was 66 degrees. Burrrr!

I can't comment on where the "other passengers" were snorkelling but in manzinillo it was realy quite nice.

Archived