Set Sail Pass

Hi. We're on the same sailing (I recognize your name from the roll call)

You can print the pass after you've completed entering all the info online, and after you've made final payment.

(Just printed mine this morning, after completing both of those tasks yesterday!!!)

Hi. We're on the same sailing (I recognize your name from the roll call)

You can print the pass after you've completed entering all the info online, and after you've made final payment.

(Just printed mine this morning, after completing both of those tasks yesterday!!!)

Thanks for info. I didn't make final payment yet, so I guess that's why. I already entered all of my info, so didn't know why couldn't print it. My travel agent said final payment isn't due until June 5, buy maybe I'll do that later this week or early next week. Can't wait until cruise!!! I wish the entertainment reservations would open up.

We're new to Royal. It looked like the Set Sail Pass was part of a 40 page document? Am I looking at the right thing? If so do we have to print all pages? Much of it looked like cruise information.

There is nothing you really need in the 40 page document. These are the "e-documents" that take the place of the old printed documents. The Set Sail Pass is a document that is all by itself, about 3 pages long (you only need page 1) and can be accessed on the online check in page.

There is nothing you really need in the 40 page document. These are the "e-documents" that take the place of the old printed documents. The Set Sail Pass is a document that is all by itself, about 3 pages long (you only need page 1) and can be accessed on the online check in page.

Thank you!

Thanks for info. I didn't make final payment yet, so I guess that's why. I already entered all of my info, so didn't know why couldn't print it. My travel agent said final payment isn't due until June 5, buy maybe I'll do that later this week or early next week. Can't wait until cruise!!! I wish the entertainment reservations would open up.

People on the Aug 7 sailing said their entertainment reservations still aren't open yet, and they are a few weeks ahead of us.

Archived