Pre-reserving the steak house?

Cozzette2

A few days ago I pre-reserved the steak house on the Liberty for jan. Should I expect a conformation from them? I haven't heard anything and I am not sure they even got my request. Should I try the request again or give it a few days?

Thanks, Kris

It states on the website that you will not receive an email confirmation. I hear that some people do, and some don't. You could try emailing them, but it does state that they don't send email confirmations.

I have reserved on line the last couple years and have always gotten an email confirmation within 24 hours. Check your junk folder. I use Yahoo mail and sometimes Carnival mail goes there. Also, print it out and bring it with you. The last time we went, they didn't have our reservation in their system and they were kinda being jerks about it, like it was our fault. They served us, but it was embarassing. They made a big deal out of it.

I reserved a spot in the Freedom's steakhouse and received an email confirmation less than a week later. I imagine that you'll probably get one. Just give them a few more days and hopefully it will show up. :)

On our past Miracle cruise, we never received a confirmation for our steakhouse reservation. I called Carnival on the phone and got connected to someone who then verified our reservation. After that I did get an e-mail confirmation.

Cindy

I sent a reservation request for the Spirit steakhouse and got confirmation from the Conquest steakhouse the next day. LOL. They straightened it out and our reservation is now for the ship we'll actually be on. :D I've always gotten an e-mail confirmation.

It took more than 3 weeks to be contacted regarding our reservation. Due to the delay, they did not have the time we wanted, so I had to pick a different time. Once I picked a different time, I received confirmation back in a couple of hours.

I sent a reservation request for the Spirit steakhouse and got confirmation from the Conquest steakhouse the next day. LOL. They straightened it out and our reservation is now for the ship we'll actually be on. :D I've always gotten an e-mail confirmation.

The default ship is the Conquest. You have to make sure that the correct ship is put in.

I have reserved on line the last couple years and have always gotten an email confirmation within 24 hours. Check your junk folder. I use Yahoo mail and sometimes Carnival mail goes there. Also, print it out and bring it with you. The last time we went, they didn't have our reservation in their system and they were kinda being jerks about it, like it was our fault. They served us, but it was embarassing. They made a big deal out of it.

I would have said, you made a mistake and it is our fault? and than if they did not apologize take the name of whom you spoke to and said bye.

.....for my steakhouse reservation on August 2nd Miracle sailing. Got a reply back a short time later. Also, had to cancel the original booking for my cruise and booked under another booking instead. Sent an email to the steakhouse telling them of the new booking number. Received a reply a short time later thanking me for telling them and it was all taken care of.

:D

wasiii

A few days ago I pre-reserved the steak house on the Liberty for jan. Should I expect a conformation from them? I haven't heard anything and I am not sure they even got my request. Should I try the request again or give it a few days?

Thanks, Kris

I had not heard back from them (reserved over a month ago), and someone on here mentioned an email address... so I will pass it to you.

listeakhouse@carnival.com This is probably liberty's but even if it isn't they will direct it for you. They got back to me the next day asking what time I want.

Happy cruising!

Archived