Seven Mile Beach

Chloesbuddy

I'm wondering what would be a good point to have a taxi take us too from the ship terminal along 7 mile beach. Let me first say that my wife and I don't mind walking quite a while. We for example hiked from Jobson's cove in Bermuda to Horshoe bay stopping at coves along the way. So in comparison is there a public spot maybe three miles north of the port where we could take a taxi to and start our day. From there we'd just like to work our way back during the day.

Thanks for your help.

Any reccomendation for places to stop along the way? (beach bars ect...) I assume the Beach Club you mentioned is ok with daily visitors.

Thanks again for your help.

Royal Palms is open to the public. There are beach bars along the way back to the ship but I don't remember their names.

http://www.reefgrill.com/first.html

Any costs going to the Royal Palms Beach Club? Can you take a taxcie or shuttle back to the ship? Will have two 3 year olds with us, would it be good for them as well?

Thanks

Royal Palms is free, except for lounge chair/umbrella rental, watersports and whatever food/drink you purchase. They don't allow outside food or beverages.

Will it be good for two 3 yr olds? If they like sandy beach and the ocean, sure. Depending on weather, there might be some waves, but you wouldn't know that until you arrive. But, there's a good strip of sand to play on, and excellent restrooms... :D

Check out their website above...there's webcams that will show you the various areas of the facility as well as menus, rental prices, general info, etc.

Any taxi will take you to/from Royal Palms for about $4-5 per person each way.

Archived