Excursion Help

Dancyalien

I'm travelling to Bermuda with my family next week on the Gem. We will be docked at Kings Wharf for 3 days... My family wanted to book an excursion to jet ski and snorkel, but the excursion was already booked when I went to book it for them. They are planning on bringing their own snorkel gear. Where is the best place for them to snorkel? Or should they be booking an independent excursion for this? Also, they want to jet ski... Where can they do it?

I would love to see as many beaches as I can? I would love to collect some beach glass. Where can I go to get this? I know there is one beach near the dockyard. I would also like to see some shipwrecks...

PLEASE HELP! I plan on getting a bus pass for my trip.

Thanks!

I'm travelling to Bermuda with my family next week on the Gem. We will be docked at Kings Wharf for 3 days... My family wanted to book an excursion to jet ski and snorkel, but the excursion was already booked when I went to book it for them. They are planning on bringing their own snorkel gear. Where is the best place for them to snorkel? Or should they be booking an independent excursion for this? Also, they want to jet ski... Where can they do it?

I would love to see as many beaches as I can? I would love to collect some beach glass. Where can I go to get this? I know there is one beach near the dockyard. I would also like to see some shipwrecks...

PLEASE HELP! I plan on getting a bus pass for my trip.

Thanks!

K&S watersports in St. George does jet ski tours. My family did one with them a few years ago and it was great.

Jesse James for snorkeling-definitely. He takes you to several places including a shipwreck.

Alexandra Battery (St. George) for sea glass. Not sure about where in King's Wharf you can find sea glass.

If you do a search in this boeard you'll find a lot more information regarding your questions.

Good luck and have fun.

Kim

Dancyalien asked: ....I would love to collect some beach glass. Where can I go to get this?......

There are directions to the sea glass beach near the Dockyard and a satellite photo of the area in post #2 of this thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1350162

also asked: ....I would love to see as many beaches as I can?....

This would be easy to do if you would be happy with visiting 5 beaches in one afternoon (or less). Here is how to do it - From the Dockyard, take a bus or taxi to Horseshoe Bay. If you walk in a northeast direction (water on your right) along Horseshoe Bay Beach, you will find paths that connect these 5 beaches: Horseshoe Bay, Chaplin Bay, Stonehole Bay, Jobson's Cove , and Warwick Long Bay.

There is a satellite photo in post #2 of this thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1386806 which has the paths clearly visible.

SBtS

Archived