Strollers for rent on Oasis / Allure

jlrn366419

From RCI's webpage:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqSubjectName=Life+Onboard&faqId=2715&faqSubjectId=334&faqType=faq

Does Royal Caribbean provide highchairs or baby strollers?

A: Highchairs are available on request. Please be sure tohave your travel agent or Certified Vacation Planner note your request on your reservation. Royal Caribbean does not provide strollers.

Even if they did, my personal rule when traveling, is bring what you need and never count on being able to find it, especially as far as children are concerned. If you need a stroller, recommend you bring your own.

From RCI's webpage:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqSubjectName=Life+Onboard&faqId=2715&faqSubjectId=334&faqType=faq

Does Royal Caribbean provide highchairs or baby strollers?

A: Highchairs are available on request. Please be sure tohave your travel agent or Certified Vacation Planner note your request on your reservation. Royal Caribbean does not provide strollers.

Even if they did, my personal rule when traveling, is bring what you need and never count on being able to find it, especially as far as children are concerned. If you need a stroller, recommend you bring your own.

Yeah I read that on their website. I was thinking about calling their customer service line but I've read posts complaining about getting varying answers to the same question so I was hoping a few people who have sailed Oasis could confirm or deny.

I'm trying to travel a bit lighter because of having to corral a toddler. If strollers are truly for rent, I'll just take the Ergo for just in case.

Archived