What port in Vancouver does Millie sail out of?

phinn

I tried the search but couldn't find it. Going over every detail in my mind of our cruise and suddenly I am questioning myself as to how I can be sure we are leaving out of Canada Place. I tried to find it on X website but can't find the answer. Can someone verify this for me? It would be a real bummer since I have made hotel reservations at the Pan Pacific.

I tried the search but couldn't find it. Going over every detail in my mind of our cruise and suddenly I am questioning myself as to how I can be sure we are leaving out of Canada Place. I tried to find it on X website but can't find the answer. Can someone verify this for me? It would be a real bummer since I have made hotel reservations at the Pan Pacific.

You're OK; Canada Place is the answer. Ballantyne is only used when there are 4+ ships in town

http://portmetrovancouver.com/en/about/cruiseandtourism/cruiselineschedules.aspx

CELEBRITY MILLENNIUM May 13 07:03 AM May 13 06:08 PM Canada Place

CELEBRITY MILLENNIUM Jun 03 07:00 AM Jun 03 04:30 PM Canada Place

CELEBRITY MILLENNIUM Jun 17 07:00 AM Jun 17 04:30 PM Canada Place

CELEBRITY MILLENNIUM Jul 01 07:00 AM Jul 01 04:30 PM Canada Place

CELEBRITY MILLENNIUM Jul 15 07:00 AM Jul 15 04:30 PM Canada Place

CELEBRITY MILLENNIUM Jul 29 07:00 AM Jul 29 04:30 PM Canada Place

CELEBRITY MILLENNIUM Aug 12 07:00 AM Aug 12 04:30 PM Canada Place

CELEBRITY MILLENNIUM Aug 26 07:00 AM Aug 26 04:30 PM Canada Place

CELEBRITY MILLENNIUM Sep 09 07:00 AM Sep 09 04:30 PM Canada Place

You will be just fine at the Pan Pacific and if you get up early enough you will see her dock. From your signature it would appear that you are on the June 3rd sailing and that being the case the Millie will be the only ship in port that day. I presume you are aware that you can have your luggage transfered directly from your room to the ship which is a nice perk for staying at the Pan Pacific.

Thanks guys.... I woke up early this am with that thought in my mind. Since I couldn't find the answer myself on X website, I knew if I came here I would get the right answer quick. Thanks again, and no, Putterdude, I did not realize I could do that straight from our room. That will be a HUGE perk for us since we struggle so much with luggage as it is just from the house to the car..lol Okay, I can find something else to fret about now.

Archived