Comfort Inn & Suites-Cocoa Beach?

STARFISH*4

Sorry I can't help Starfish - but I have heard really good things about the Radisson so we are staying there for our cruise with the package as there is a free shuttle to and from the hotel. That plus they have Sleep Number beds which I love!

Sorry I can't help Starfish - but I have heard really good things about the Radisson so we are staying there for our cruise with the package as there is a free shuttle to and from the hotel. That plus they have Sleep Number beds which I love!

we stayed there last December...it was OKAY but i was looking for something different....the shuttle ordeal was disorganized and chaotic, but have heard they have improved that with a price tho now--not free!

i was just looking for the whole package deal ...ONE PLACE to make all the ARRANGEMENTS!!

Hey Jan, As you know I also was looking for the one stop do it all. I ended up booking the Country Inn. They gave me the phone number to the shuttle service. Once I have my air flights I just phone them back and reservations are done. I can either use the people they gave me or anyone I chose. More research...As for getting to the ship. Shuttle with hotel. I think it was pretty easy. Plus the customer service ( girl on phone ) was the nicest of all the places I called. Good luck and let us know how you make out..

anyone recently stay there and use the FLY-SNOOZE & CRUISE Pkg?

care to give a review of your experience.........THANKS:)

We stayed there in January! I would stay there again in a heart beat! 2 buildings down from Ron john! Breakfast ok! Service great!

Hey Jan, As you know I also was looking for the one stop do it all. I ended up booking the Country Inn. ..

i did check into that place, but they were more and then i still need the shuttles so first i am looking for a pkg deal and then go from there...but need my flights first!

Hope you like the CI...the Radisson and there seems to be where alot of the cruisers stay.

We stayed there in January! I would stay there again in a heart beat! 2 buildings down from Ron john! Breakfast ok! Service great!

hey THANKS...GOOD to hear...i likke being a bit CLOSER to things there, specially if we get a earlier flight in...THANKS again!!

We are doing a Disney cruise in Dec with our family a total of 7 people....3 are children....we have secured our airfare this week end and were surprised to see a lot of the flights didnt have much left, I have booked the Fly Snooze Cruise package at the Comfort Inn. I asked a LOT of questions when I booked it, they were very nice, very helpful and I really feel like it was a good decision. They assured me the transportation to and from the airport is very dependable and now everything is taken care of and no other shuttle plans to make.

jan

We are doing a Disney cruise in Dec with our family a total of 7 people....3 are children....we have secured our airfare this week end and were surprised to see a lot of the flights didnt have much left, I have booked the Fly Snooze Cruise package at the Comfort Inn. I asked a LOT of questions when I booked it, they were very nice, very helpful and I really feel like it was a good decision. They assured me the transportation to and from the airport is very dependable and now everything is taken care of and no other shuttle plans to make.

jan

thanks for the info...its definitely still on my list...i have my flights booked so now its just the hotel and transportation left!

hope you ENJOY your cruise:)

+

CI is a better location if you will not have a car!

ohhhhhh i was just about narrowing it down to Hampton, GOOD thing to know

i was looking at the Hampton and it said Local Area Transportation--which i think i was thinking like the Hotel shuttle to different places; but probably meaning i could get a cab?

will need transportation to the port in the am...i would imagine cab for that--what would be the cost approx?

ohhhhhh i was just about narrowing it down to Hampton, GOOD thing to know

i was looking at the Hampton and it said Local Area Transportation--which i think i was thinking like the Hotel shuttle to different places; but probably meaning i could get a cab?

will need transportation to the port in the am...i would imagine cab for that--what would be the cost approx?

Don't get me wrong this area is small and Hampton location is not bad. Just CI is closer to walk. Cab about $12-$15.

Stayed at the CI last month. Free breakfast was very good. Would do it again. We rented a car at the airport and dropped it off the morning of the cruise near the pier and used the rental company's free shuttle to the pier.

Rick and Deirdra

Stayed at the CI last month. Free breakfast was very good. Would do it again. We rented a car at the airport and dropped it off the morning of the cruise near the pier and used the rental company's free shuttle to the pier.

Rick and Deirdra

Thats the way I would do it!

Archived