Does Carnival's Web site ever work?

Travel57

I have been trying to check cruise prices for weeks and I have never been able to get anything to come up on Carnival's site. Even the cruise finder just spins round and round and never produces a single cruise option. Has any one else had this experience? Is there a time of day that the site might actually work? Thanks for any help.

I have been trying to check cruise prices for weeks and I have never been able to get anything to come up on Carnival's site. Even the cruise finder just spins round and round and never produces a single cruise option. Has any one else had this experience? Is there a time of day that the site might actually work? Thanks for any help.

was doing the same for me. I cleared my cache and it worked fine. When I went back the next day same thing. I gave up and just use a different website.

I wonder how much business they lose by having incompetent IT people?

Bill

I think it must be your computer, because I check prices at least twice a day and rarely have it take more than a minute to go through the whole process.

In fact I just did it after writing the above and it took 40 seconds.

Try Google Chrome. That works for me.

Another thing, I downloaded MS Internet Explorer 9, and had problems with Carnival website. That may be your problem also.

To fix that problem, in the http:// line, there is a little icon next to the "Refresh" icon (looks like a torn piece of paper).

Click that icon. It's a "Compatibility View" That should work.

Or click the "Tools" drop down menu, and look for Compatibility View or Compatibility View Settings.

Hope that helps. :)

Travel57...Can you check to see if your browser redirects you to http://m.carnival.com ?? Thats the mobile version of the site.

This is happening to me as well. I am on a linux desktop machine with firefox... I have no idea why this happens. It is frustrating and annoying.

I have tried clearing cookies but doesn't help. The site works fine from my laptop windows xp.

I called technical support and and he just stated the facts as they are happening with no solution :confused:

Archived