Grand Princess December 3, 2011 Roll Call: Hoping for a Grand Voyage!

guy44134

I have cruise on Carnival, Holland, Royal Carribean, Celebrity, Norwegian, Princess and three river cruises. I really don't have a favorite but I love the string trios that Holland has in the evenings. Rex likes Celebrity because of the 2 story dinning rooms and I have grown weary of Carnival. My favorite cruise is the one I am on. Just can't get enough. We hope to take Princess's 28 day cruise to Hawaii and Tahiti but we will see as a month at sea sounds glorious but just think what that could do to your waistline. :eek: EKKKKK!

Robert

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, we are here and terribly excited... 25 days to sailing!

Let's have a LGBT meet and greet on Saturday, Dec 3 at the One5 Lounge on the Sun Deck at 4:30 PM. If there is Muster Drill at that time, we will meet right after Muster Drill, after we get a chance to return the ugly orange couture back to our stateroom.

(This invitation is open to any and all LGBT passengers and our open minded/curious friends on this trip.)

Looks like my partner picked the wrong week, We are on the cruise before you. We are looking forward to our vacation.

Hope you all have a good cruise, I am hoping there will be other people at the LGBT get togethers.

Ken and Micah

Paul and Mike

If the weather is cooperative (no sprinkles) would you rather meet at 4:30 at one of the outdoor bars?

The Oasis Bar is on the sports deck and the sea breeze bar is on the sun deck.

If you prefer the inside lounge that is OK with me.

Rex and I leave for the Pied Piper cruise next Sat so we will really have our cruise groove on by the time we meet on the Grand Princess

Robert

Archived