Flight info / website help

scumbers

Hi

we have booked our cruise through a travel agent including flights with princess.

Princess have sent our flight details through in the post but however when i log into my cruise personalizer and go onto booked flights it says that if you have booked flights the information will appear here however its blank

i have tried calling princess but they have been as much use as a chocolate fireguard saying how do we know who we are flying with even tho they are the ones who have sent me the flight details.

Does anyone know when our info will show on the personalizer section as i know about 30days before you can print tickets / info etc but i just want it to show.

One thing that you need to know is that if you booked with a travel agent, Princess will not deal with you directly because they are paying that travel agent to deal with you.

If I understand you correctly, you do know your flights, correct?

hi

thanks for reply- yes i know my flights and had the paper confirmation but would like it to appear in the personalizer. Princess have said 3 different times that they would have to ask the website section and call me back and they have never done so.

i have mentioned booked through Ta and they said not a problem they can tell me but after being on hold for 15min they come back and "take my telephone number and will call back" which never happens.

We too have details of our flights to our cruise this coming October - but it doesn't show on the Personaliser. It just doesn't always!

I don't think the flights for the cruise we took last March ever did show up there- but we had been informed of the timings via post so were able to make arrangements on that basis.:)

Glenda

Archived