Your Favorite Restaurant in Honolulu

NAHA

The best luau on Oahu is at Paradise Cove out at Ko Olina. It is a little farther out west than Germaine's. Check out www.paradisecove.com 808-842-7911

Its a make a afternoon and evening of it. They do hawaiian arts and crafts, teach all hula, and lots of great food to enjoy at what is known as the locals luau.:)

Though in most cases, the locals luau would be a noncommercial one in most cases ... ;)

Like the park in Pearl City on Kam Hway....it seems to be having a luau every day...or at least every weekend day. I see a party going on every time I drive by!

This is in Waikiki, but a great place to eat if you have time. Go to the Halekulani Hotel and eat at the outdoor cafe, House Without a Key. It overlooks the ocean. We had a wonderful lunch there. I had the Joy's Special, crabmeat salad with avacado & bacon on whole wheat. Delicious and a beautiful place to relax for a while. They have free valet parking, so you want to walk a few blocks to the International Marketplace to pick up some inexpensive souvenirs and then come back and get your car.

If you are Waikiki, and like Italian food, you HAVE to try Matteo's on Seaside Ave. I thought it was better than any restaurant I have eaten in Manhatten. We were in Waikiki for 8 nights, we ate there 3 times. It was truly wonderful!!

Hope it helps

Jeff

There is a Restaurant there at one of the hotel that gives you a 360 view, as it turns slowly, you dont even feel it move with a great view of a Marina and ocean. I will have to come back with the name of this restaurant, I ate there years ago and the food was great.

WAIKIKI'S "SKY-TOP" REVOLVING RESTAURANT With Spectacular Panoramas.

I guess if you ask any Cab they can take you there.

Scroll down to Day 4 and click on Sky-Top on this link below.

http://www.aloha-hawaiian.com/oahu.html#row15

Archived