Pullmantur Horizon-Caribbean

purestone2004

Has anyone taken this cruise from Aruba? We are looking to book for January 2012. We are english speaking with enough spanish to read a menu and order drinks :) Just wondering what any ones experience was.

We are sailing on the Horizon next week, June 5th 2011. information has been hard to find.

Girlfriend and I are traveling with another couple. We are Americans living in Belize. We dont speak Spanish. other than how to ask for more beer....

I will post a review and all info when we return.

Where are you sailing from? We are Canadians that live part-time in Aruba (thus the Aruba departure being so handy) Looking forward to how it goes and your experience. For the price we will be paying I will be happy as long as it stays afloat and I don't get food poisening :) (meaning it is a good price for a one week trip)

From Cozumel? they do have some strange departure points but it seems to work for in our favour. That is a good price. We will be paying $1,000USD per person for an outside room which is pretty good and like you say especially since it is all-inclusive and we don't have to fly to the port.

From Cozumel? they do have some strange departure points but it seems to work for in our favour. That is a good price. We will be paying $1,000USD per person for an outside room which is pretty good and like you say especially since it is all-inclusive and we don't have to fly to the port.

Pullmantur's departure ports don't seem so strange if you consider that they fly their passengers on their own Pullmantur-Air 747's from Madrid to the port, and that many of the passengers spend a second week at all-inclusive resorts in the area. I've sailed twice on Pullmantur ships,the Holiday Dream in 2008 and the Pacific Dream (now the Horizon) in 2010, both from Santo Domingo,DR and found them to be a good cruise experience on their slightly older ships.No problems with the food,included drinks,entertainment and service. Our trips were air and cruise packages out of Ottawa.

Pullmantur's departure ports don't seem so strange if you consider that they fly their passengers on their own Pullmantur-Air 747's from Madrid to the port, and that many of the passengers spend a second week at all-inclusive resorts in the area. I've sailed twice on Pullmantur ships,the Holiday Dream in 2008 and the Pacific Dream (now the Horizon) in 2010, both from Santo Domingo,DR and found them to be a good cruise experience on their slightly older ships.No problems with the food,included drinks,entertainment and service. Our trips were air and cruise packages out of Ottawa.

Great to hear. We cant wait, We sail next week...We have a 5 hr bus ride to Playa del Carmin From Belize. Then a overnight.

we will do it again next year if they sail from Cancun or Cozumel....

Archived