For Scubagirrrl

Mad Capn Bob

I don't think this question has been addressed, so...

I'm planning on cruising into Nassau this October, on me second cruise. And I'd like to be bringing back with me...some banana ketchup. I'd like to know where, without going too far off, in Nassau I can find a couple bottles...Baron's for preference, but just about any banana ketchup would do.

Cuz I like it.

I hope I got enough Arrr's in your name...

I don't think this question has been addressed, so...

I'm planning on cruising into Nassau this October, on me second cruise. And I'd like to be bringing back with me...some banana ketchup. I'd like to know where, without going too far off, in Nassau I can find a couple bottles...Baron's for preference, but just about any banana ketchup would do.

Cuz I like it.

I hope I got enough Arrr's in your name...

Sorry, but I've never seen it on the shelves in the bahamas. it's usually comes from St. Lucia.. not the bahamas.

You can order it online at;

http://www.ketchupworld.com/inc/sdetail/128

That's a disappointment. I knew Baron's was made in St. Lucia...I've got a couple bottles...well, i.5 bottles now, in the fridge, that I bespoke thru Amazon. But my introduction to banana ketchup (not necessarily Baron's) was when me folks flew to Nassau, and brought me back a Blackbeard t-shirt and a small bottle of banana ketchup. I liked it, and I curse the fact you can't find it on the grocery shelves here in Northeast Ohio.

That's a disappointment. I knew Baron's was made in St. Lucia...I've got a couple bottles...well, i.5 bottles now, in the fridge, that I bespoke thru Amazon. But my introduction to banana ketchup (not necessarily Baron's) was when me folks flew to Nassau, and brought me back a Blackbeard t-shirt and a small bottle of banana ketchup. I liked it, and I curse the fact you can't find it on the grocery shelves here in Northeast Ohio.

Sorry.. doesn't ring a bell. Maybe a specialty store or souvenier shop??

It's not a staple in the grocery store here.

I'll keep an eye out..

Mad Capn Bob,

If you are ever on the north side of Cincinnati, check out a very large grocery store called Jungle Jim's. Basically if there is a product from any country, they have it. It might take you 4 hours to find it, but it is there somewhere.

If you have ever been to the West Chester IKEA, it is just a couple miles up the road.

Archived