UK cruisers - pier/hotel transfers only?

38anchor

We have booked a cruise only vacation with princess and have just sourced the flights ourselves independently.

We are flying in from the UK the day before into LAX and are sailing out of San Pedro the following day.

I know that Princess offers US passengers the option to purchase JUST a pre cruise hotel and transfer, but when I called Princess about this in the UK they said they didn't (or maybe they just don't for UK passengers).

Anyway, since we now have our flights confirmed, I'm still looking for a hotel/pier transfer and I'm just wondering if its worth querying this again with Princess.

Has anyone else in the UK managed to book this without having flights booked through Princess?

I had a similar and circular conversation with Princess UK. I wouldn't mind, but it was for transfers to Dover in the UK for a UK cruiser. But Princess are offering the UK transfer to US cruisers only.

The poor woman at Princess UK was confused too!

We have booked a cruise only vacation with princess and have just sourced the flights ourselves independently.

We are flying in from the UK the day before into LAX and are sailing out of San Pedro the following day.

I know that Princess offers US passengers the option to purchase JUST a pre cruise hotel and transfer, but when I called Princess about this in the UK they said they didn't (or maybe they just don't for UK passengers).

Anyway, since we now have our flights confirmed, I'm still looking for a hotel/pier transfer and I'm just wondering if its worth querying this again with Princess.

Has anyone else in the UK managed to book this without having flights booked through Princess?

We've used the below company numerous times whilst in the US. Always on time or early, never had a problem. Definitely recommend them.

http://goairportshuttle.com/

tried to book hotel only with princess for upcoming Baltic cruise. They would only book hotel if we booked flights as well.

So booked it all through independent travel company and got hotel and lights for four for the cost of one with princess. So you will probably get better prices booking it all yourself.

Archived