Juneau excoursion with Princess

Bebet

I am putting this here because I figure on the Alaska thread, they would tell me to ask it in the Princess threads. any way

Has anyone done the Princess excursion in Juneau that does the glacier, cooking school and beer tasting? Is it worth it?

no, sorry, we're planning on the Whale Watching in Juneau in August, but you may want to check out youtube, if you haven't already..

I was pleasantly surprised to realize there are youtube postings of the excursion we're planning - yours may be on there too?...

We did the Alaska cruise quite a few years ago, therefore can't remember which port we did the helicopter ride to the glacier. BUT it was and still is one of the "most outstanding" excursions we have done. The price is steep (especially nowadays) but worth every penny. A MUST SEE for me. Another fun place to stop in is the Red Dog Saloon, I think it's in Juneau. Have a great time, Alaska is beautiful.

I stopped at my local AAA office today to get maps for our ports. They didn't know where or what Juneau, Ketchican or Skagway are. They didn't have any town/City maps. I couldn't believe it. The desk helper was young but you would think they would have something. I got a map for Alaska and Northwest Canada. Nothing detailed about the map.

Anyone else have this experience? Got any ideas where to get maps of the ports?

I stopped at my local AAA office today to get maps for our ports. They didn't know where or what Juneau, Ketchican or Skagway are. They didn't have any town/City maps. I couldn't believe it. The desk helper was young but you would think they would have something. I got a map for Alaska and Northwest Canada. Nothing detailed about the map.

Anyone else have this experience? Got any ideas where to get maps of the ports?

I seriously doubt my local AAA office has maps for Adelanto, or even Riverside or San Berdoo.

In all seriosity, go to Mapquest. Just be sure to spell it Ketchikan.:p

http://www.mapquest.com/

Archived