Who is the Master of the QE

BillieB

We are on the QE for her Maiden New England and Canadian Adventure on the 12th September 2011, and was wondering if the Master is still Christopher Wells. Our first cruise was on P&O's Oceana and he was her Captain, then on the QM2, and no were wondering if we're up for the treble. He's a lovely friendly guy. We loved his daily noon reports, especially when your in the middle of nowhere in the Atlantic. :D

Hi, BillieB...

I don't know Captain Wells' schedule. I wonder if even he does! Yes, he's a great captain--a remarkable career on passsenger liners and with the Royal Naval Reserves. I hope you have him on your upcoming cruise.

'Have a good one!

We are on the QE for her Maiden New England and Canadian Adventure on the 12th September 2011, and was wondering if the Master is still Christopher Wells. Our first cruise was on P&O's Oceana and he was her Captain, then on the QM2, and no were wondering if we're up for the treble. He's a lovely friendly guy. We loved his daily noon reports, especially when your in the middle of nowhere in the Atlantic. :D

I am pretty sure that between now and September Mr Wells will go on leave, he might be back in time but if I were you I would check here nearer the date. http://www.cunard.co.uk/Ships/Queen-Elizabeth/About-Queen-Elizabeth/

Archived