A new original way to videotape your holidays

zeanzean

Hello everybody,

I'm new on this website and it's such a great help to have good advices when I prepare my next holidays.

In fact, we're french friends that always make funny videos when we're on holidays all together!

I would like to share the best ones with you, hope you'll enjoy it :

Does anyone else do the same during holidays? What do you think of that kind of souvenir? It is less boring than the usual holidays video.

Thanks for watching, can't wait to read your comments!

Zz

• 2 weeks later...

Wow I would love to go on holiday with you guys you seem such good fun and I just lurveeeeeeeeee the videos lol :)

Hello everybody,

I'm new on this website and it's such a great help to have good advices when I prepare my next holidays.

In fact, we're french friends that always make funny videos when we're on holidays all together!

I would like to share the best ones with you, hope you'll enjoy it :

Does anyone else do the same during holidays? What do you think of that kind of souvenir? It is less boring than the usual holidays video.

Thanks for watching, can't wait to read your comments!

Zz

Lots of work. Well done. But clearly too much for some of us older folks who like cruising. Fun for you guys and posting here will add some hits on the videos ... but it's a bit off topic here as we are about cruising.

There's one famous one I know about for cruisers that is basically your idea but applies more to cruising. It was done in 2006 on the QE2 as a World Cruise Charity Video.

• 3 months later...
Lots of work. Well done. But clearly too much for some of us older folks who like cruising. Fun for you guys and posting here will add some hits on the videos ... but it's a bit off topic here as we are about cruising.

There's one famous one I know about for cruisers that is basically your idea but applies more to cruising. It was done in 2006 on the QE2 as a World Cruise Charity Video.

This was fantastic... thanks for bringing us back to cruising!

Archived