Unpacking question

mesci14

We will be staying on the Dawn in a balcony (husband, myself, and teenage son). We were talking about to what extent we would be able to unpack. I know we will have the closet to hang up clothes, but are there any drwawers to put clothes in...and if so ...how many...how much space? if not is there fool space to live out of suitcases?(this will help up make suitcase decisions..thanks!)

I believe I have pictures of all the cubbies and spaces in a BA that I can post a little later this morning for you.

There is tons of storage spaces of all shapes and sizes. You unpack everything and slip your suitcases under the bed. You can have bag or a pop up hamper in your closet for dirty clothes or just throw them in your suitcases until pack up time. A dryer sheet works really well if you are afraid there will be an odor in your suitcases.

May I also suggest using a Space Bag for your dirty clothes? We used that on our last cruise, and every night we just threw the dirty stuff into the bag and at the end of the trip took the air out of it. It packed nice and small, and at that point we didn't care if anything was wrinkled.

Archived