Booked the Miracle!

jaixrx

I've been searching and searching for next year's cruise ever since I got off the Freedom in April. Based on the dates we needed to book, and DH's request to try to find some different ports, nothing was catching my eye.

Well, as I was waiting for a flight yesterday I was checking out the Carnival website and there was an "exotic southern carribbean" cruise on the Miracle that either I missed or was recently added.

I was so excited....as soon as I walked in the door I called my PVP and booked! We got room 7301 which seems to get some good reviews around here.

Sorry to babble but man I'm excited! :D

I've been searching and searching for next year's cruise ever since I got off the Freedom in April. Based on the dates we needed to book, and DH's request to try to find some different ports, nothing was catching my eye.

Well, as I was waiting for a flight yesterday I was checking out the Carnival website and there was an "exotic southern carribbean" cruise on the Miracle that either I missed or was recently added.

I was so excited....as soon as I walked in the door I called my PVP and booked! We got room 7301 which seems to get some good reviews around here.

.....about 3 years ago. This was my best cruise to date! I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

:D

wasiii

My husband and I are eyeing this cruise as well. Carnival Miracle out of Ft. Lauderdale going to the Southern Caribbean - Grand Turk, Dominican Republic, Curaco and Aruba.....We'll need to wait 6 months out or later before booking ;)

Congrat's on choosing a great ship !

I love the Miracle, and have sailed twice on her so far, and am booked for this November with the same itinerary (except we are going to Catalina Island instead of La Romana). We are booked in 6279 which is directly below 7301, and yes, it's a fantastic room. Our "surprise" travelling companions (a huge surprise for my mom) are booked in 'your' room.

I have attached some pic's of 6279 (same layout).

651856996_Kathys03-2010039.jpg.313e31f65c7d6e70e7bdcb821e2d88bd.jpg

474574784_Kathys03-2010042.jpg.6f43d135d6b959011e1ae1fc59a3c7bd.jpg

967727037_Kathys03-2010045.jpg.56a8bbe131bfe1ec15e93978eed95e2b.jpg

1001512633_Kathys03-2010046.jpg.721df4d97238387559ddf92d3f1a01c8.jpg

725550971_Kathys03-2010047.jpg.aac0bec094f8cc47eb0fdef25b856e4a.jpg

My husband and I are eyeing this cruise as well. Carnival Miracle out of Ft. Lauderdale going to the Southern Caribbean - Grand Turk, Dominican Republic, Curaco and Aruba.....We'll need to wait 6 months out or later before booking ;)

Great itineray, our favorite one to date, great ship. We went on Miracle with this itinerary in February....it was wonderful. Don't wait too long to book.....ours just kept going up and up in price and ship was sold out 7 months before sailing!! Enjoy!

Great itineray, our favorite one to date, great ship. We went on Miracle with this itinerary in February....it was wonderful. Don't wait too long to book.....ours just kept going up and up in price and ship was sold out 7 months before sailing!! Enjoy!

Aw really?!!? It's hard toss up between cruising and pregnancy, lol!!! One I've been longing for and another that my DH and I love to do.:p

Archived