Staying in Infinity Cabin 9086

madcitymaven

I have thoroughly searched the archives for people who have stayed in cabin 9086 on the Infinity and have not been successful in finding a past cruiser. We are a bit concerned about the overhang from the pool deck above and its attendent noise and sky-blocking qualities. We'd appreciate any advice and/or comments. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

I have thoroughly searched the archives for people who have stayed in cabin 9086 on the Infinity and have not been successful in finding a past cruiser. We are a bit concerned about the overhang from the pool deck above and its attendent noise and sky-blocking qualities. We'd appreciate any advice and/or comments. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

We have not been in 9086 on Infinity but in similar locations on other M-class ships. The overhang does block some light rather than seeming to block the sky but I would not consider it a huge problem if you like the location in other respects. Some people do find noise from above a problem but I am a light sleeper and, again, it has not bothered me.

Sue

We had that cabin on 4 cruises on the summit-----very little noise from above.

The pool overhang kept shade on the veranda most of the day.

We will get the same cabin again if we go on another m-class ship.

Archived