Crown D732 flooding issue

wallypbear

Hi, I have mini suite D732 booked for a cruise in November. After researching this stateroom I saw an old post(2007)by CC member sea&sun saying that the room had a break in the ceiling and had flooded. Cabin attendant confirmed it was not the first time. Does anyone know if this problem has been rectified or is this an ongoing issue? I specifically choose this stateroom( Had D733 on Caribbean and loved the larger balcony, quiet location) and marked it no upgrade. However if there are problems I will change it. Thanks for your help:)

Hi, I have mini suite D732 booked for a cruise in November. After researching this stateroom I saw an old post(2007)by CC member sea&sun saying that the room had a break in the ceiling and had flooded. Cabin attendant confirmed it was not the first time. Does anyone know if this problem has been rectified or is this an ongoing issue? I specifically choose this stateroom( Had D733 on Caribbean and loved the larger balcony, quiet location) and marked it no upgrade. However if there are problems I will change it. Thanks for your help:)

Where are all the Princess aficionado's.......Probably on the high seas. Bon Voyage!

Relax!!! Since I reported that in 2007, (obviously,I can't be SURE), but it is "highly unlikely" that cabin still has a leaking problem:eek:. Go and enjoy!

Janet

Thanks sea&sun and rockymountainsparky I know my fear of there still being a problem is unfounded. However my partner reminded me of a strange situation which happened when we were on the Caribbean in D733. The last night out around midnight we heard a loud noise coming from inside the wall of the stateroom that lasted about a half hour that sounded like a waterfall. I felt the wall and it was not wet. I went into the corridor and saw no water. I was just getting ready to call guest relations when we came up with a possible solution. The aft pool was being drained and the pipes were in the wall.So I can clearly see why the ceiling could breach and flood the room. I would still like to hear from someone who has sailed in D732 more recently.

Archived