Dawn on its way back

mesci14

I agree. Ship Mate is a GREAT iphone/ipad app for cruisers. I emailed them last night to tell them their deck plans for Star & Dawn are incorrect. They sent me a personal thanks and said there would be an update within 2 weeks. It's a great app for keeping track of the NCL ships, and for studying the ship you'll be cruising on next. It's another "fix" for us cruise addicts, to help us kill time til our next cruise.

I'm so excited. One of my girlfriends at work is taking the Boston to Bermuda cruise two weeks before I am. I asked her to bring me back copies of the dailies. It almost feels like cheating but I'm dying to know what type of things they have going on ahead of time.

I love Ship Mate app on the iTouch! The Dawn is at the Virginia border on its way home! I can't wait to hear the reviews of the changes to the Dawn! :D

LOL-Hello twin! I just downloaded this app on my iTouch yesterday and was also peeking in on the Dawn this morning!

LOL-Hello twin! I just downloaded this app on my iTouch yesterday and was also peeking in on the Dawn this morning!

LOL glad I am not the only one....I check it so often that I am starting to feel like a shipstalker!:eek:

I'm so excited. One of my girlfriends at work is taking the Boston to Bermuda cruise two weeks before I am. I asked her to bring me back copies of the dailies. It almost feels like cheating but I'm dying to know what type of things they have going on ahead of time.

OOOHHH! I hope you share online :D with us

I love Ship Mate app on the iTouch! The Dawn is at the Virginia border on its way home! I can't wait to hear the reviews of the changes to the Dawn! :D

Just downloaded it for my Droid! Thanks for the info!

I agree. Ship Mate is a GREAT iphone/ipad app for cruisers. I emailed them last night to tell them their deck plans for Star & Dawn are incorrect. They sent me a personal thanks and said there would be an update within 2 weeks. It's a great app for keeping track of the NCL ships, and for studying the ship you'll be cruising on next. It's another "fix" for us cruise addicts, to help us kill time til our next cruise.

When I finally got my Verizon iPhone Ship Mate was pretty much one of the first apps I downloaded. I LOVE it :D Not only that but I have been stalking the Gem which I will be on this Sunday for weeks. Have watched sail-a-way every week step by step and am driving my husband nuts every few minutes with a "look where they are now" and sticking the phone in his face :eek: and have imagined a DOD with the other passengers on the Lido deck. I also look at the ocean to see if it is calm or choppy. I think I have finally gone over the edge.....

When I finally got my Verizon iPhone Ship Mate was pretty much one of the first apps I downloaded. I LOVE it :D Not only that but I have been stalking the Gem which I will be on this Sunday for weeks. Have watched sail-a-way every week step by step and am driving my husband nuts every few minutes with a "look where they are now" and sticking the phone in his face :eek: and have imagined a DOD with the other passengers on the Lido deck. I also look at the ocean to see if it is calm or choppy. I think I have finally gone over the edge.....

If you have gone over the edge you will not be alone. I have been doing the same thing since we booked our cruise last year. We are sailing the Dawn on 7/15. I was not this obsessed when I cruised before I am already thinking about which cruise next. Everyday I drive my husband crazy...:D

Just downloaded it for my Droid! Thanks for the info!

I have a droid and it won't install it. It goes all the way through the download...then when it says "installing" it quits and says it couldn't install it.

...I'm bummed :( It sounds like a cool app ...just wish I could get it.

LOL Sailbabysail :D

I can see the shoreline in the distance!

OMG...me too :D I know you all are talking about the Dawn and I am talking about the Gem but it is so fun to watch them every step of the way. Last week I saw another ship docked with the Gem but could not make out which ship it was. Ship Mate....you are loved!

Archived