Barry Hopkins Returns

I have just spoken to cruise director Barry Hopkins who, after a break of six months, returns to the Sojourn from 17th June for two months.

Barry as most of you know had an operation and is now recovered and with a spring in his step.

I wish him a very warm welcome back to the Sojourn.

I know he can't wait to be back at sea.

I have just spoken to cruise director Barry Hopkins who, after a break of six months, returns to the Sojourn from 17th June for two months.

Barry as most of you know had an operation and is now recovered and with a spring in his step.

I wish him a very warm welcome back to the Sojourn.

I know he can't wait to be back at sea.

Barry is the best. I met him when he was with Regent and then twice on Seabourn. His young protege kept us informed on our Odyssey sailiong in Nov. Glad he is healthy again.

I can only hope Barry can extend his stay on Sojourn through September (when we are booked). We sailed with him last September on Odyssey, and he was great.

No,I am afraid not.he will only be onboard for two months this time, and will probably return to sea at the beginning of next year

No,I am afraid not.he will only be onboard for two months this time, and will probably return to sea at the beginning of next year

Lord of the Seas....Have you heard whether he will be onboard for Sojourn's August 7-14 (and hopefully from August 14-23) cruises ? We'll be on the Sojourn from August 7 to August 23, and really hope that we can see Barry again.

Lord of the Seas....Have you heard whether he will be onboard for Sojourn's August 7-14 (and hopefully from August 14-23) cruises ? We'll be on the Sojourn from August 7 to August 23, and really hope that we can see Barry again.

I have just spoken to Barry and he is not back at sea yet,some sort of schedule differences with the amount of CD's that are now working.

Anyone know why there was a change in Captains for the Quest June 20th Maiden? Geir-Arne was scheduled/assigned to bring the ship out but Captain Magnus is Mastering ~

Martita B

Hi Martha!

Geir-Arne will join the Quest on July 4th and take over command on the 11th... I know this is off topic, because the thread is on Barry ;=)...

Marja

I have just spoken to Barry and he is not back at sea yet,some sort of schedule differences with the amount of CD's that are now working.

Lord of the Seas,

Many thanks for the information. Should you hear from Barry again

and have his new schedule for the Sojourn, I would apprecaite it

if you would post a note about it. Thanks again.

Archived