Pizza!

chach123

Regular or unleaded?

41zEcYHO4pL._SL500_AA300_PIbundle-4,TopRight,0,0_AA300_SH20_.jpg

Regular please! You may think that I'm joking but in October I'm stealing your bacon idea and I will add some of my secret jelly bean stash. Some smuggle alcohol, I send it to my room via BonvoyageDept, but I do smuggle jelly beans.

Best pizza I have had by far was a family owned place in Durango Colorado. Do not remember the name, but they served pizza, Calzone, spaghetti and it was exceptional.:D (pardon the sp)

Could it have been "Diorios South Pizza" in Durango?

Regular please! You may think that I'm joking but in October I'm stealing your bacon idea and I will add some of my secret jelly bean stash. Some smuggle alcohol, I send it to my room via BonvoyageDept, but I do smuggle jelly beans.

Ok, enjoy. Bacon goes great on anything. Bacon IS meat candy. I might prefer my jelly beans on the side.

Ok, enjoy. Bacon goes great on anything. Bacon IS meat candy. I might prefer my jelly beans on the side.

You like chocolate cover bacon? Not sure if that's just a Maine thing or not, but it really truly is super tasty!!!

For me carnivals pizza is great. I am not complaining, i can go up and get a piece of actually decent pizza in the middle of water. I am sure everyone who who thinks it is so horrible has to agree....that this is the best pizza you can get while in the middle of the ocean.

You like chocolate cover bacon? Not sure if that's just a Maine thing or not, but it really truly is super tasty!!!

It is not good, rather great!

One of my favorite appetizers to serve is "bacon candy". Roll thin strips of bacon in brown sugar and bake on a rack until crispy. You can serve it room temp. It flys off the plate.

Wait...is this a pizza thread?

Baloney. Carnival has responded to your false accusations more times than they should and they use real cheese. End of story.

Really? Tell me when. You are so busy waving your CCL poms poms that you are not aware of what you are typng.

Really? Tell me when. You are so busy waving your CCL poms poms that you are not aware of what you are typng.

Umm...Sarge is giving the facts. You, on the other hand, are giving baloney.

Please give me proof that CCL DOESN'T use real cheese on the pizza.

Ever do a behind the fun tour? It's real cheese. Unless they just planted the real thing for the benefit of the tour. It's real.

One of my favorite appetizers to serve is "bacon candy". Roll thin strips of bacon in brown sugar and bake on a rack until crispy. You can serve it room temp. It flys off the plate.

Wait...is this a pizza thread?

Bacon is a legitimate pizza topping.

I'm looking at a bag of maple flavored bacon jerky right now. includes a natural maple rub and brown sugar. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. But it's only a couple of ounces worth. I'll have to ration it.

Archived