thomson dream - 25 june 11 - anyone going?

come on anybody else on here with us. Just got myself a new dress for captains night the brightest dress i have ever worn really need to be in the caribbean with this one but feels nice and i would recognise myself on the ships dvd.my kids looked at it and said its a bit bright isnt it mum. yes i said its very hippy chick (Rolls eyes and changes the subject) love embarassing my kids occasionaly good job they are not coming with us

hey info, at least i know who 2 look 4 now in ur caribbean dress haha, not long now and i am keepin an eye on the weather everyday 4 the ports of call and at the mo all looks well, we look forward to meeting you both, if i have read you well you like a good laugh and a few cocktails???? We hope so coz we defo do.

p.s. Its my fiances birthday whilst we are on board, i am taking her for a meal at the 'supplement' restaurant, if i tell them before hand will they make it special for her?

come on anybody else on here with us. Just got myself a new dress for captains night the brightest dress i have ever worn really need to be in the caribbean with this one but feels nice and i would recognise myself on the ships dvd.my kids looked at it and said its a bit bright isnt it mum. yes i said its very hippy chick (Rolls eyes and changes the subject) love embarassing my kids occasionaly good job they are not coming with us

As I don`t do captains night I`ll be watching out for you whilst sitting in the Medusa lounge.

think its very unfair that you know what i look like i think you should both post your photos on your signature like i have. anyway bright dresses are in fashion this season so watch you dont approach any strange ladies on board and get yourself arrested haha go on post a photo i know what berwyn looks like. hope you are all getting mega excited only another six days at work for me

anyway bright dresses are in fashion this season so watch you dont approach any strange ladies on board and get yourself arrested haha

:D:D

go on post a photo i know what berwyn looks like. hope you are all getting mega excited only another six days at work for me

I don`t know how to

Hi Info, am here, just finishing off the last bits now, then off for a meal tonight, then taxi booked for 10.30 in the morning!! Cant wait now:p:D

See you in a weeks time (hopefully with a tan)

p.s. I dont know how to get my pic on here either, so i will look out for you;)

Tony & Jenny

Archived