Bermuda Lucky Stone

kuddles14

I was reading my 14yr DD some of the posts from here about the lucky stone before our cruise last week and her response was "I have to have one" without even looking at it. So, we went to E.R. Aubrey on Queen St. in Hamilton and purchased a necklace set in 14k. for $129. I also got myself a Mystic Topaz necklace for $110 (set in 10k). They had some beautiful things (the blue stone too) and it wasn't crowded at all the morning we were there. I think the Lucky Stone looks much better in person than in the advertising and photos on the web I've seen. It's a beautiful reminder of a gorgeous island!

We were neighbors. I was on the NCL Gem that week. There is an E.R. Aubrey Jewellers in the clock tower mall and they have the Bermuda Lucky Stones. Did you check out Diamonds Internationals website? I did. The link is http://www.shopdi.com/Caribbean-Topaz-Collection/sr/cocbtop.cfm

THANK YOU! I think I found the matching pendant! My stones are clear and pick up all the different colors. It looks like it is classifed "white" here. I'm so excited that I will be able to finish the set, after 6 years. lol

Louise: Just wanted to say THANK YOU again! ;) I just received my Caribbean Topaz pendant to match my bracelet and earrings! Now I have my "Bermuda set"! (Of course, it is my birthday present, so I must wait a month to wear them all together!! lol)

Louise: Just wanted to say THANK YOU again! ;) I just received my Caribbean Topaz pendant to match my bracelet and earrings! Now I have my "Bermuda set"! (Of course, it is my birthday present, so I must wait a month to wear them all together!! lol)

Hoping you can answer a question for me....Have been trying to use the ER Aubrey site, but seems to be a problem with it. I bought a beautiful Caribbean Topaz/Mystic Topaz bracelet a few years back, but one of the stones fell out. Tried around here to have it replaced, but no luck. Did you notice any "loose stones" at the store? Even if it's not a perfect match that would be ok. Thanks. (While there I should check out the Lucky Stone, as well!!!!)

Hoping you can answer a question for me....Have been trying to use the ER Aubrey site, but seems to be a problem with it. I bought a beautiful Caribbean Topaz/Mystic Topaz bracelet a few years back, but one of the stones fell out. Tried around here to have it replaced, but no luck. Did you notice any "loose stones" at the store? Even if it's not a perfect match that would be ok. Thanks. (While there I should check out the Lucky Stone, as well!!!!)

I purchased my bracelet & earrings at Crisson's at the Wyndam location (old Sonesta) in 2005... I never got into Hamilton this trip to the main store to look for the matching pendant, but Louise sent me another website. I did not see any loose stones at Crisson's in the Clocktower or ER Aubrey's either, but I wasn't actually "looking" either. Sorry. I would email or call the stores directly. Good luck!

I purchased my bracelet & earrings at Crisson's at the Wyndam location (old Sonesta) in 2005... I never got into Hamilton this trip to the main store to look for the matching pendant, but Louise sent me another website. I did not see any loose stones at Crisson's in the Clocktower or ER Aubrey's either, but I wasn't actually "looking" either. Sorry. I would email or call the stores directly. Good luck!

You may wish to share with your local jewelry store that Mystic topaz is colorless topaz, which has been artificially coated giving it the desired rainbow effect. That might assist them in locating a replacement stone. Additionally, you may wish to contact some of the chain jewelry stores that are located at different cruise ports (e.g., Mystic Topaz is very common in Alaskan port towns) if you do not have immediate plans to be in Bermuda. Additionally, if it is helpful to know, I believe Lucky Stones are CZ.

I performed some research during an Alaskan cruise, when a friend was looking at a Mystic Topaz necklace and the jewelry store could not tell us the common term for the stone (i.e., something other than the special “Alaskan” name) or the care instructions. She continues to enjoy her purchase as well as has a better understanding of how to care for the treated topaz.

You may wish to share with your local jewelry store that Mystic topaz is colorless topaz, which has been artificially coated giving it the desired rainbow effect. That might assist them in locating a replacement stone. Additionally, you may wish to contact some of the chain jewelry stores that are located at different cruise ports (e.g., Mystic Topaz is very common in Alaskan port towns) if you do not have immediate plans to be in Bermuda. Additionally, if it is helpful to know, I believe Lucky Stones are CZ.

I performed some research during an Alaskan cruise, when a friend was looking at a Mystic Topaz necklace and the jewelry store could not tell us the common term for the stone (i.e., something other than the special “Alaskan” name) or the care instructions. She continues to enjoy her purchase as well as has a better understanding of how to care for the treated topaz.

I had brought the bracelet with me to the 3 local jewelry stores, but no luck with that. As we leave this Friday for Bermuda, I'll bring it with me and go from there. I did buy different pieces ... necklace and earrings in Alaska, the ring in Cozumel and bracelet in St. Thomas....I like to get one piece of jewelry on each cruise! If no luck in Bermuda I'll e-mail the stores I bought them from. Thanks for the advice!

Archived