Bermuda Lucky Stone

kuddles14

I emailed them and received a response within 24 hours. They even took pictures of all the different sizes and emailed me!

The regular price is $249-$459 depending on size. And their all 14k gold. And they have sales on them! They look absolutely beautiful!

Thank you!!! If possible can you post some of the pictures, it would be great. Love the sale part.

Anyone back from Bermuda yet & have info on these lucky stones?...I'm really looking for it to be set in some type of silver metal, I hope they just don't have settings in gold.

Kuddles14 and I both depart TODAY on Explorer for the 5-day cruise to Bermuda! So we will be back on Thursday, (6/23) with a report to follow! :D

FYI, I have SEEN pictures of the Lucky Stone set in white gold (or maybe it was sterling silver), so I think you will be okay! I too am looking for a silver setting! ;)

:)

Kuddles14 and I both depart TODAY on Explorer for the 5-day cruise to Bermuda! So we will be back on Thursday, (6/23) with a report to follow! :D

FYI, I have SEEN pictures of the Lucky Stone set in white gold (or maybe it was sterling silver), so I think you will be okay! I too am looking for a silver setting! ;)

Hey Bonnie,

First time I've seen you around here....this is my usual hang out place.;)

Didn't you JUST go on another cruise recently? Never got to comment but beautiful wedding and you looked mah-ve-lous dahlink.:)

As someone else said, you can usually find some sales on the lucky stone. I know I did last time but can't remember exactly which store. Most of the popular jewelry stores are close together on Front St. so it's really easy to pop in on all asnd see who has the best price.

I know for sure about the 14k gold because that's what I look for but I'm fairly certain you can find white gold or silver. Kicking myself for not buying a piece.........next time.:D

Today? woohoo, lucky you. Have a great cruise & I look forward to hearing back from you.

yesturday and too exhausted to get on the computer :( sorry

I bought myself the lucky stone 50.00 (they had a 50% off sale) and a pair of earrings for 60.00 (again 50% off) ... the store was Aubrey Jewelers and not on Front street ... however I heard they did sell them in another store on Front street. When I can I will take a photo of what I purchased and get the correct address (hopefully tomorrow). My friend's husband bought her a ring/earrings and a slider for her pandora necklace and all for under 200!! beautiful stone.

Enjoy Bermuda ... had a great time

I was in Bermuda June 15-17 and purchased Bermuda Lucky Stone post earings from E.R. Aubrey Jewellers on Front Street in Hamilton. The size of the stones are about 3/8" x 1/2" set in silver. They were 50 percent off (although I think they are always 50 percent off). I paid about $78.They are pretty and as I told my sister "big honking stones". You want a large enough stone so that you can see the four colors. They make a good souvenir.

I saw them in one of the Clocktower jewel shops - not Crissons... they were pretty. I agree, you need a big enough piece to show off all four colors.

What I was looking for (and incorrecting calling a Bermuda Diamond. lol).. was "Caribbean Topaz". The gentleman at Crissons looked at my earrings and bracelet and said they should have them in the main store in Hamilton. Alas, Harbour Nights was cancelled due to weather, and we never made it to Hamilton. :( I wanted to purchase the matching pendant. Before we set sail I ran back to his shop and he gave me the email and phone of the buyer in the main store - hopefully I can scan my pieces and see if the pendant is still available.

I saw them in one of the Clocktower jewel shops - not Crissons... they were pretty. I agree, you need a big enough piece to show off all four colors.

What I was looking for (and incorrecting calling a Bermuda Diamond. lol).. was "Caribbean Topaz". The gentleman at Crissons looked at my earrings and bracelet and said they should have them in the main store in Hamilton. Alas, Harbour Nights was cancelled due to weather, and we never made it to Hamilton. :( I wanted to purchase the matching pendant. Before we set sail I ran back to his shop and he gave me the email and phone of the buyer in the main store - hopefully I can scan my pieces and see if the pendant is still available.

We were neighbors. I was on the NCL Gem that week. There is an E.R. Aubrey Jewellers in the clock tower mall and they have the Bermuda Lucky Stones. Did you check out Diamonds Internationals website? I did. The link is http://www.shopdi.com/Caribbean-Topaz-Collection/sr/cocbtop.cfm

We were neighbors. I was on the NCL Gem that week. There is an E.R. Aubrey Jewellers in the clock tower mall and they have the Bermuda Lucky Stones. Did you check out Diamonds Internationals website? I did. The link is http://www.shopdi.com/Caribbean-Topaz-Collection/sr/cocbtop.cfm

THANK YOU! I think I found the matching pendant! My stones are clear and pick up all the different colors. It looks like it is classifed "white" here. I'm so excited that I will be able to finish the set, after 6 years. lol

I will be going to Bermuda in 2 weeks. I am thinking about purchasing a Bermuda Lucky Stone necklace. Can someone give me a price range for such a purchase?

Also can someone tell me the price of the Rum cakes and which flavor is best? Thanks.

I have a pair of the Bermuda Lucky Stone earrings that I think were about $40 two or three years ago. Price depends on size of stone and settings of course, but I think it's unique and affordable. Your ship will probably give you a coupon for a discount in all the store flyers they leave in your room.

You will be able to taste little cubes of every delicious flavor of rum cake at the bakery in the same Dockyard building as the glassblowing studio. I love the chocolate, coconut and rum swizzle, but everyone has different tastes. If I remember correctly the large one was $20 or a bit more, but again, 2-3 years since we bought one. :p

Tell us all about the Bermuda Lucky Stone?

The Bermuda Luck Stone is made by fusing four different colors of lab grown quartz into a single, beautiful, sparkling gemstone that represents “Good Friends, Family, Good Health and Wealth”. It has become a customer favorite.

Did find the Bermuda Lucky stone. DH bought me a necklace set in gold and a ring in gold also. The silver is much less expensive. Like a previous poster said they were 50% off and at the time I purchased, if you purchased over a certain amount they were giving you a certificate for cash back, on another purchase. Went the next day to their Front Street store in Hamilton and purchased a pair of earrings for our daughter and with the cash back and the 50% off only cost me $12. I can handle that.

wow!!! so which store were you in the first time?? Are they as beautiful as we want them to be??? How big are the stones??? I'm so excited!!!!

I think Kuddles made her first purchase at the E.R. Aubrey Jewelry store in the Clocktower shops. (correct me if I am wrong Kathy). I checked it out there too, but decided not to bite, even though my husband kept offering to make the purchase for me. :D I actually did not like it as much in person as I thought I was going to. :( My attention was actually diverted by another stone displayed nearby! It was called "ocean mist",(I think). It was a beautiful sea-blue color. Kathy, did you see that stone? If so, do you remember what it was called? Well, in the end, I didn't purchase any jewelry at all, instead I purchased some heavenly Bermuda perfume (which I fell in LOVE with)...

http://www.bermuda-perfumery.com/

...I purchased "Petals".

I think Kuddles made her first purchase at the E.R. Aubrey Jewelry store in the Clocktower shops. (correct me if I am wrong Kathy). I checked it out there too, but decided not to bite, even though my husband kept offering to make the purchase for me. :D I actually did not like it as much in person as I thought I was going to. :( My attention was actually diverted by another stone displayed nearby! It was called "ocean mist",(I think). It was a beautiful sea-blue color. Kathy, did you see that stone? If so, do you remember what it was called? Well, in the end, I didn't purchase any jewelry at all, instead I purchased some heavenly Bermuda perfume (which I fell in LOVE with)...

...I purchased "Petals".

No, Bonnie you are correct on all counts. I did see the "ocean mist" It was a beautiful stone. They did have some nice selections.

Well, when I finished reading your post, I had to laugh. I too bought some of that great smelling perfume......"Petals" LOL. Great mines think alike!!!

Do you know if you can purchase this perfume on line? Just wondering since I really like the smell.

No, Bonnie you are correct on all counts. I did see the "ocean mist" It was a beautiful stone. They did have some nice selections.

Well, when I finished reading your post, I had to laugh. I too bought some of that great smelling perfume......"Petals" LOL. Great mines think alike!!!

Do you know if you can purchase this perfume on line? Just wondering since I really like the smell.

Yes, you CAN buy the perfume online :D. Check out the link...

Okay....so now I am hooked.....we are sailing on 8/13 this year and I will definitely be looking for this stone in a silver/white gold setting! Thanks so much....my husband will be so disappointed that I have something new to look for ;)

LOL, so was mine. Someone told him that Bermuda doesn't have anything in jewelry!!! Ya, right. Leave it to me to find something!!! When I did, hubby just laughed. I do really like my pieces.

Hope you find something too.

Just got back from Bermuda and now suffering from post-cruise syndrome.:(

But on the bright side - I did come back with some Bermuda Lucky Stones!!!! It was sooo hard to decide. I ended up two pair of earrings. One pair is a dangle with two stones, heart shape and a circle shape (I think $74). The other pair is a dangle rectangle ($68). Both were set in sterling silver. My daughter (14) wanted a stone but wasn't sure she wanted to use the last of her spending money so we are "sharing" the rectangle earrings. I took the stones off the earring and put them on chains as pendants so we both now have a necklace. The stones I purchased were all a really nice size.

All the Lucky Stones were marked 50% off. It may be that they are always 50% off ;). I do believe they are only available at the ER Aubrey stores. Let me know if you have any other questions. Hopefully I can answer.

Just got back from Bermuda and now suffering from post-cruise syndrome.:(

But on the bright side - I did come back with some Bermuda Lucky Stones!!!! It was sooo hard to decide. I ended up two pair of earrings. One pair is a dangle with two stones, heart shape and a circle shape (I think $74). The other pair is a dangle rectangle ($68). Both were set in sterling silver. My daughter (14) wanted a stone but wasn't sure she wanted to use the last of her spending money so we are "sharing" the rectangle earrings. I took the stones off the earring and put them on chains as pendants so we both now have a necklace. The stones I purchased were all a really nice size.

All the Lucky Stones were marked 50% off. It may be that they are always 50% off ;). I do believe they are only available at the ER Aubrey stores. Let me know if you have any other questions. Hopefully I can answer.

Yes, you are correct, the Lucky Stones are only available at ER Aubrey stores. They have one in the clocktower stores at the dockyard and one on Front Street in Hamilton. They have all different sizes and shapes. They also have them mostly in sterling silver I believe. They did have a few in yellow gold (that's what hubby bought me) They are obviously move expensive. I was happy and looking at the sterling silver. Brought a pair of earrling home for my daughter and she just loved them.

Any difference in selection and/or price at the different E.R.Aubrey locations? Which location would you recommend?

Made purchases at both places. It was easier getting waited on at the Dockyward. Both had a good selection.

Archived