One week to go.... Yay!

We have one week to go before we take off for our cruise. We fly out next Friday & the cruise out on Sat on the Carnival Liberty! I am officially EXCITED! :D Doing the final week countdown dance. :D:D:D

Me too! We leave next Friday for a quick visit to San Diego then off on our cruise next Sunday. enjoy!

I leave for Miami tomorrow! Now if I could just get it into gear to start packing, all will be good!

HA - I'm the same way, I drag my feet on packing until the night before we have to leave. Then i'm always like "Did I forget anything?".

Only 30 more days for us, wife has already got the suite case on the spare bed and putting stuff there, she has started shopping for "new cruise clothes" monday I get to call and pre-order the libations for the room and call the ocean players club and let them know I will be donating to them again soon. The days are so slow and we are already in cruise mode to the point that last weekend I made strawberry dacs and put them in the dod cups that we saved and floated around in the pool with calypso music cd. now thats bad isn't it, lol.

Archived