Mailboxes?

dawnprincess

St. Thomas is the first port on our 3/25 QM2 cruise. This is convenient since we can buy U.S. postage at home and mail all our postcards from this port. Anyone see any mailboxes near the Havensight Mall area? I know I can ask the ship to mail them, but just thought if I knew the mailbox was handy, I'd like to put them in myself. Thanks!!

I would like to know this info also. As we are sailing the week after Thanksgiving, I thought I would buy some "Caribbean-type" Christmas cards and have them ready to mail from St. Thomas. (Wouldn't that just "irk" your friends!! :p ).

Also, does anyone know how long it takes to get an item to the US?

Thanks

Deb

I thought I had read that there was a post office at Havensight. I'm just gonna take my chances and see if they are delivered on time. I wonder how many friends I'll have left by Christmas ! :D :D Oh well, that's what they get for not going with us!!!

Deb

I don't think I can be much help because I'm not sure about a post office at Havensight, but there is a post office near the main street where you can go shopping downtown. It is right across the street from the park-like area with benches.

Hello All,

Yes there is a post office in Havensight. There is one downtown at the beginning of Main Street too. (There are also a few others; Sugar Estate, Frenchtown, Tutu.)

It can take as little as 4 or 5 days for a letter... and I've had some take more like 10 or so days.

--Islander

Archived