collecting beach towels

need a vac.

Most of the souvenir stores sell them for about $8, and they all pretty much have the same towels. I wouldn't consider these good quality, though. They're kind of thin and not very soft.

The nicer ones generally go for about $15 and up. I think they have some at the Water World store in Havensight and at the Captain's Corner stores in both Havensight and town.

You'll find them in the typical sort of souvenir shops all over the place in St. Thomas. All that I have seen are the usual touristy trinket store sort of quality.

Maybe try in Hillfiggers .... they are located in the center of downtown facing the water.

I haven't been to Nassau or St Maarten in a while, and when I was there, I wasn't paying attention to beach towels. I kind of remember some shop, but unfortunately can't remember the name.

I think the most popular beach towels, though, are the ones that have a Caribbean map as part of the design. I don't remember seeing an island specific beach towel.

:D Seeing you'll be in Nassau, how about a cool beach towel from Atlantis on Paradise Island. Grab a taxi and it's a quick ride there. Or you can pick one you like from the Straw Market on Bay Street.

In St. Maarten, there are a million stores, one after the other to get beach towels. Just walk down the dock from the ship and you're bound to find plenty from which to choose.

Archived