Help trying to find a particular S. America cruise

Jassy

While on CB a couple weeks ago, I visited the Future Cruise Sales desk and saw a cruise that sounded very interesting. However, I didn’t take the brochure and now I cannot find such a cruise on Princess’s website, nor can my travel agent find it. I’m beginning to think I dreamt the entire thing! :eek:

So, I am wondering if anyone on CC knows of and can give me the specific info on this cruise (if I wasn’t imagining it to begin with :o). The details, as best I can remember, are:

Time: Feb. or Mar. 2012 (I believe it was March)

Embark: Ft. Lauderdale

Disembark: Buenos Aires

Duration: 15 or 16 or 17 days (I think it was 16)

Ship: Grand or Golden (I know there are S.Am. cruises on the Star Princess but the brochure I looked at was for one of the “G” ships)

Thanks in advance!

Grand Princess will be relocating to the Pacific in early 2013, with a sublime Port Everglades - San Francisco sailing. The whole thing would be 49 days, but you needn't do the whole thing.

If I had 49 days, I would!

I think you are looking for the Grand Princess, departing FLL on January 26 and ending in Buenos Aires on February 14.
That is probably the cruise and it is in 2013, not 2012. The Grand is not sailing 'Round the Horn until 2013 and the Golden doesn't do South America.

Thank you, everyone, for the quick responses! I guess my memory was having a Senior Moment. :) Now I will put this cruise on my Watch List.

Check out the roll call for this cruise. We are already on page 14.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=29345310#post29345310

Already have 80 + couples on our roll call for the Fort Lauderdale to Buenos Aires cruise. Roll call was started in March.

Check out the roll call for this cruise. We are already on page 14.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=29345310#post29345310

Already have 80 + couples on our roll call for the Fort Lauderdale to Buenos Aires cruise. Roll call was started in March.

Now there are 81 + couples! We just put down our deposit for the 19-day segment. I can't believe we're doing this so early ... but there was only 1 WS left, and if we are going to be on a ship for 19 days - especially with so many sea days - that's where I want to be. :D

Thanks again to everyone!!

Archived