Halloween

Did you check the roll call for that sailing? I think people mentioned they were going to pack costumes.

I believe it will be a formal night and Nassau stop in the morning. Which means a sea day afterward. My guess is children with Halloween candy remnants (sounds like the candy store should stock a bit more) and adults with Halloween drink remnants will be having an interesting time trying to co-exist the morning after.

We are on the Allure for Halloween this year ...Eastern Caribbean...any ideas if they will do anything different...Can we hang decorations on our cabin door??

I've been on the Liberty twice over Halloween and they did have special "events" that evening. There was a parade, MANY people of all ages dressed in costumes. Some of the costumes were elaborate and others just the normal ones you see everywhere. The evenings were lots of fun seeing all the different looks.

We'll also be on the Allure this Halloween and we are bringing our costumes. We'll change after dinner. However, Halloween is the 2nd night out which is usually formal night so I don't know how they are going to handle that.

FYI - there is a thread going for the 10/30 Allure sailing. Why not go out there and join in the conversations.

island284

Archived