New CD on Grand Princess?

nerysj

Just received an updated list of officers for the Grand Princess. What happened to Martyn Moss??

The following are scheduled.

Captain: Roger Bilton

Hotel General Mgr., Hermann Stingeder

Staff Purser Admin: Trent Denovan

Maitre'd: Fabio Marcotti

Cruise Director: Stuart McGunigall

Best regards,

Berda Davis

Group Services Agent

Grand & Star Princess

Perhaps he is on leave after the transatlantic crossing.

Perhaps, as he was 'the face' of the new post dry dock renovations (which weren't finished on time for first sailing) he might be fed up of being cornered by disgruntled passengers...and fled to the hills?! I think Stuart McGunigall was assistant CD on Grand last year when we sailed on her in July?

We are on her on the 29th of June...and hope the early problems are now resolved?!

Perhaps, as he was 'the face' of the new post dry dock renovations (which weren't finished on time for first sailing) he might be fed up of being cornered by disgruntled passengers...and fled to the hills?! I think Stuart McGunigall was assistant CD on Grand last year when we sailed on her in July?

We are on her on the 29th of June...and hope the early problems are now resolved?!

I've never heard his name mentioned. :confused: Thinking this might be CD job numero uno.

I've never heard his name mentioned. :confused: Thinking this might be CD job numero uno.

I'm pretty certain he was assistant CD last year on the Grand? He's a pint sized British fellow....quite funny!

Archived