Dawn and laundry

I understand there is no self-service laundry on any NCL ship. Is there laundry service available that is not a per item charge? Like stuff this bag full for $25 or anything like that? If so, is it special just on one day or is that available every day? What day of the week if it's a special?

We will be traveling with an 11 month old so anticipate going through a lot of clothing.

Usually there is a $25 "all you can stuff in the bag" special once per seven night cruise, although I have been on a couple of cruises that offered it more than once during the week (but that is an exception...once a week is typical). It's usually mid to late in the week, so it's useful for reducing the amount of laundry you'll have to do when you get home, but not that useful in reducing the amount of clothes you have to pack for the cruise.

Usually there is a $25 "all you can stuff in the bag" special once per seven night cruise, although I have been on a couple of cruises that offered it more than once during the week (but that is an exception...once a week is typical). It's usually mid to late in the week, so it's useful for reducing the amount of laundry you'll have to do when you get home, but not that useful in reducing the amount of clothes you have to pack for the cruise.

I'd like to see others chime in. I haven't seen the bag of laundry special offered on my last two cruises.

I've had the same experiences. Know we had it on the Spirit, Star, Dawn and Epic (often 2x per cruise). Can't recall on the Jewel, but we sailed her when she still had the self-service facility (wish NCL still had that option) so didn't use the $25/bag option.

• 1 month later...

Archived