Another ES question

izmeeh

Given 2 rates:

ES = $100

PG = $90

I know that if you book ES and qualify for PG, you can get the lower price.

I'm currently booked under PG. PG is not offered at the moment. Can I switch to ES and still keep my current price since ES is higher?

I don't think I've ever seen PG lower than ES. When we switched over to ES, we had to take on whatever the ES rate was at the time, but ES was lower for us. Sorry I misread your question at first. I thought I had the answer, but I don't know, so I edited.

Given 2 rates:

ES = $100

PG = $90

I know that if you book ES and qualify for PG, you can get the lower price.

I'm currently booked under PG. PG is not offered at the moment. Can I switch to ES and still keep my current price since ES is higher?

When I first booked my October cruise I was under the past guest rate because 1 of the ladies I was going with needed to make sure she could get the time off from work. Once everything was approved we switched over to ES which was $10 more. Unfortunately, at the time we switched, PG was not available so we had to pay it. Since then though, there was a $10 price decrease which we got since we are now on ES (I know, we would have received it on PG too since it was before final payment). Unless PG is a published rate at the time you switch, you will have to pay the extra $10. IMHO, I think its worth it since you can get the price decrease after final payment and hopefully the price will drop as the sailing gets closer...Good Luck

Archived