best places on ruby for sailaway

scumbers

hi

i am new to princess and will be sailing on the ruby.

Where would be the best place to stand with 3 other people to get the nice view and atmosphere etc

thanks

That probably depends on what port it is sailing from, but for me, out of Port Everglades, I like to stand on the Sun Deck facing the houses and condo's. The folks come out and wave and it's a lot of fun as you are leaving the port area.

Mike

That probably depends on what port it is sailing from, but for me, out of Port Everglades, I like to stand on the Sun Deck facing the houses and condo's. The folks come out and wave and it's a lot of fun as you are leaving the port area.

Mike

I agree, but anywhere outside is where you want to be. If you want music, be by the pool. If you want quiet be on the bow or aft.

hi

i am new to princess and will be sailing on the ruby.

Where would be the best place to stand with 3 other people to get the nice view and atmosphere etc

thanks

Onboard..........Anywhere :p

Enjoy

Pete

On the last Ruby trip I took, most people seemed to be on the sun deck midships, which is where the sail away party was taking place. If you move back a bit from the pool areas you will find much less crowded areas along the rails. I also found the aft areas on The sport and sky decks to be rather uncrowded as well with good views. Star deck around the putting course would probably also be good.

Whether sailing from Florida or out of California, we always get a group of people and stand on top of the Bridge for Sail-Away. Depending on the ship, access is usually from deck 15 or 16 forward of the pool area. The only time we were every denied access was when it was extremely windy and it was too dangerous to be out there.

Archived