Further thoughts Oriana mini-cruise

trfccruiser

We loved the Crow's nest venue a fabulous lounge for views and saw a sunset there,also appreciated the reasonable bar/wine prices,thought photos were dear though.

Thought the "flow" of the conservatory was poor, though there were 2 stations avaialable because they met in the middle queues became muddled and people crossed-over.Also thought choice wasn't that wide.

I know the Al Fresco opened at 10.30 but thought the night buffet finished too early compared to other lines,the pay grill was still open so why not the "free" option?Al Fresco's at night is only ok if you like pizza...

As I said before the mini-suite was lovely compared to our inside cabin,but..

1.There was a lot of creaking on the first night when we were going at reasonable speed,we crawled along on the 2nd night so no issue.

2.There were very noisy footsteps above our head (B142) which sounded like corridor walking(cabins above us) maybe because mini-suites are slightly bigger?

3.the bathroom was very tired.I know she's do a refit but why wait when the sink is badly stained and has lots of surafce cracks in it and the toilet lid had a cigarette burn which was unsightly.

It may be easier and cheaper to wait for a refit but looked very shabby.

Some of the open decks looked a bit tatty too.

Loved having a separate cinema all 3 of us enjoyed Gnomio and Juliet.

Archived