Bottled water - princess grill

Pilsner Urquel

Have just returned from the Victoria and there was a large bottle of water in our room at all times which we used and were not charged for. We also had the odd soda which we were not charged for either!

Enjoy your cruise!

Was that Grills or Brittania?

[

Cripes! No charge for bottle water in a Grills suite! - It's all worth it then! Where do I sign up?:D

I'm a bit surprised. We were charged for our water in our P suite a few years back. In our Q-suite there was no charge for that or the spirits that were in the minibar. I know some were charged for refills, our butler never charged us for refills.

Sarcasm aside, you really should give it a try.

Hi Whitemarsh. Sorry it took so long for my response, but I gave your suggestion considerable thought.

We've been on 8 QM2 voyages since 2008 - never in the Grills suites, but in various B and A categories. Additionally, we enjoyed a voyage earlier this year on Princess, for which we booked a suite. We booked a future voyage on QM2, and I'm looking at another Princess voyage in the fall again in a suite. That adds up to a total of 10 voyages in 4 years.

The total estimated cost for those 10 voyages had I booked in a Grills Category rather than Britannia Category on QM2 is eye watering. While the cost to benefit ratio would not be there for me, I can understand how others would prefer to take less voyages in more luxurious accomodations, and I appreciate that many have funds that provide them with options to sail often in grand style. However, neither of the two options applies to me, but thanks for your suggestion.

Regards,

Salacia

Archived