Old Celebrity commercials?

audrey2580

I'm trying to find a video of the old celebrity commercials - may 10-15 years ago and would love some help. Does anyone remember these? They had ordinary people returning from their celebrity cruise and would say things like "I would take my breakfast on the balcony at 8:00am" and how they were now back to their "normal lives". Anyone?

Like this one?

They were running in 2004, when we returned from our first Celebrity cruise.

Oh wow...I don't remember that one but I like it:). My first cruise with

Celebrity was 2003. WHERE has the time gone?:eek:....I guess it is always

that way when we get older. When you are a kid you never think you

will graduate High School:rolleyes:...12 years of this?:confused: ( I was not a good

student).

Then you turn around and are 50something;).....what happened to all

those years?...and now 8 years of cruising:D

Oh wow...I don't remember that one but I like it. My first cruise with Celebrity was 2003. WHERE has the time gone?:eek:....I guess it is always that way when we get older. When you are a kid you never think you

will graduate High School:rolleyes:...12 years of this?:confused: ( I was not a good student). Then you turn around and are 50something;).....what happened to all those years?...and now 8 years of cruising:D

So true. I look at all the travels we've had since that first Celebrity cruise, and time has really flown. And I'm also thankful to have had so many opportunities and great experiences. :)

So true. I look at all the travels we've had since that first Celebrity cruise, and time has really flown. And I'm also thankful to have had so many opportunities and great experiences. :)

Me too my friend, me too.:)

The "temporary exile" comment sums it up best. I'm so glad our first cruise was on Celebrity Constellation. We were both apprehensive...and now, remember it more fondly than any other. Maybe service has gone down a bit since then (remember they used to put little mats next to your bedside at turndown so you didn't have to step onto the carpet in your bare feet...and the handwritten weather forecast card)...but, Celebrity still beats them all.

Archived