Naturalist

miniwheat

Hi There

Princess often books these folks over a year out, so why not drop Princess an e mail and ask

yours Shogun

Thanks I think I will, I know who it is now, I hoping its going to be the same when I sail. Thanks again,

We were just on the Golden Princess from Seattle to Alaska and Michael Modzelewski was the naturalist. I believe he said that he is booked on this ship for the entire season.

Enjoy your cruise! We certainly did.

We were just on the Golden Princess from Seattle to Alaska and Michael Modzelewski was the naturalist. I believe he said that he is booked on this ship for the entire season.

Enjoy your cruise! We certainly did.

OH man I hope its him, I reed his book a few weeks back and would love to meet him in person!!

:D

This will be my third time cruising to Alaska, I can't wait.

Thanks for the info. and I'm so glad you had a great time.:)

OH man I hope its him, I reed his book a few weeks back and would love to meet him in person!!

:D

This will be my third time cruising to Alaska, I can't wait.

Thanks for the info. and I'm so glad you had a great time.:)

Bring your book, he would be happy to sign it!

I just completed my 4th cruise to Alaska and Michael had been one of the other cruises, but just didn't go see him....

BUT I Just returned from Alaska Inside Passage cruise on Sat on the Golden and You MUST attend all 4 of his lectures....I was moved to tears...(as were others)

Bring your book, he would be happy to sign it!

It was signed, I bought it a Half priced Books, but it has someone else's name in it. I wonder if he would sign another page. LOL:D:D Do you know if he has more than one book.:confused:

I just completed my 4th cruise to Alaska and Michael had been one of the other cruises, but just didn't go see him....

BUT I Just returned from Alaska Inside Passage cruise on Sat on the Golden and You MUST attend all 4 of his lectures....I was moved to tears...(as were others)

I'm more excited now.:D:D

Hey, Cruisers, haven't seen you back on the roll call. Glad you got to go. DH and I went to two of the lectures.

Archived