Suite question

Slyfox16

Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, a few different bar soaps but different than the ones in the regular cabins. Also nail files, shoe polishing cloth, once we got a nice body loofah. I know I'm missing a couple items but it's been a few years since we were last in a suite. :( (We'll have to fix that and book one on a future cruise soon!)

Would these also be provided to guests in window suites?

Elsewhere on CC I read that regular cabins are given eucalyptus-scented toiletries. Can you tell me if the Elemis products are heavily scented? If so, I will just bring my own soaps, lotions & conditioner as I usually do. It would be nice to get the cotton balls, nail files & sewing kit though.

Thanks for the help.

Would these also be provided to guests in window suites?

Elsewhere on CC I read that regular cabins are given eucalyptus-scented toiletries. Can you tell me if the Elemis products are heavily scented? If so, I will just bring my own soaps, lotions & conditioner as I usually do. It would be nice to get the cotton balls, nail files & sewing kit though.

Thanks for the help.

The full suite perks are included in the window suites (they are treated as full suites). I am not fond of the eucalyptus products as they have a very heavy scent IMHO, so I always bring along my own. For those that like the scent, they are fine, I am just not one of them. The cotton balls, sewing kit, etc etc should be provided to you in a window suite.

Archived