Marina & in-room entertainment

travel_please

In the category B4 veranda rooms, will we have access to a DVD player? Also, has anyone successfully plugged their iPad into the TV and watched movies? While we don't expect to spend hours in our room watching TV, a movie in the evening after a busy day of sightseeing is sometimes the best way to veg out.

Our Mediterranean cruise in April had no sea days. I don't know about connecting to the TV to watch movies. I do know that in B4 (which we had) you will receive an extensive list of DVD's available for free check-out. I didn't count them but I am sure there were at least 100, probably more. The DVD's are available to all cabin levels. We were busy in port every day and were not able to attend the enrichment lectures. Thankfully, they were replayed on one of the channels on the TV. We were able to enjoy them while dressing for dinner, etc. That was very convenient. You might ask your TA or call Oceania about linking your equipment to onboard equipment. But you may not need it. Enjoy your cruise! -Kathy

Don't know what type plug it needs, but there are lots of inputs on the rear of TV. I watched photos from my Nikon camera on it. Might have to use a mirror to see which plug to use, as TV is tight to wall.

The DVD player is part of the TV

You can get DVD's from reception I think they have several hundred movies on the list

They also show movies at staggered times during the day

Lyn

Archived