Wine package

cruisinu2

I read a lot about the food, how about the wine?

I don't know much about italian wine. We generally drink sweeter wines. Does anyone know if either of the packages have a sweeter wine to choose from? We will be going on the costa mediterranea ship. Thanks

There is a broad selection of wines to choose from on the ship, and 2 packages you can book for a slight discount. The packages do not consist of sweeter wines however, and are more full bodied.

I would suggest taking the wine list that you can get on line once you have booked to your favorite wine store and ask them to point out the ones that are sweeter and may be to your liking.

My friend owns a wine store and after looking over the list was pretty impressed. She mentioned that in general, most of the wines on the ship will be superior to what we have here, since the Italians are smart and dont export their best... they keep the good stuff to themselves. Since this is an Italian ship, your selections will be Italian. (Dont expect to find a great Australian or South African Wine there!)

Archived