View OBC?

friedshrimp

If you booked thru Carnival, just click on the billing tab.

If you booked thru a TA, you can only see legitimate OBC on edocs.. if the TA is sliding OBC under the table and its not a Carnival sponsored OBC, you will only get a card in your cabin after you board, maybe first sea day stating you got OBC as a TA gift. Make a copy confirming the OBC from the TA before you go?? If it never appears, you can get the pursers desk to call them for you.

If you booked thru Carnival, just click on the billing tab.

If you booked thru a TA, you can only see legitimate OBC on edocs.. if the TA is sliding OBC under the table and its not a Carnival sponsored OBC, you will only get a card in your cabin after you board, maybe first sea day stating you got OBC as a TA gift. Make a copy confirming the OBC from the TA before you go?? If it never appears, you can get the pursers desk to call them for you.

I don't know what you consider "legitimate" or not, out TA has points which can turned into most anything, including OBC which we did. The TA stated they would show up shortly before the beginning of the cruise but I was just curious as to whether they would show up online so I could check without bothering someone.

as far as having the purser call if they do not show a record of them (I do have my own record), do you mean for the purser to call while the ship is still docked or is this achievable once out to sea??

I don't know what you consider "legitimate" or not, out TA has points which can turned into most anything, including OBC which we did. The TA stated they would show up shortly before the beginning of the cruise but I was just curious as to whether they would show up online so I could check without bothering someone.

as far as having the purser call if they do not show a record of them (I do have my own record), do you mean for the purser to call while the ship is still docked or is this achievable once out to sea??

TAs are not supposed to be discounting .. so they are taking it out of profits or commission some how. Host Mach says it cant be more than 5% of the cruisefare .. not sure.

If you booked thru a TA you cant see anything on the billing tab, or I think its not even there, so the only place to see OBC is on edocs.

If a TA is doing some kind of points, its probably not anything approved of thru Carnival, so its unlikely to ever show up on Carnival's credits on edocs.. but you can look. Just dont panic if its not on carnivals edocs.

I was promised a bottle of wine and didnt get it and the pursers desk picked up the phone while at sea and called the booking agent. Never got worked out.

when you are signed in and can click on your cruises .. if you booked direct, there is a billing tab. If you cant see it, thats because you booked thru a TA...thats why I said I dont think it might even be there.. guess it isnt.

Archived