Pride extended balcony

blue hen

We have had 4 ext balconys all on the Pride. Nope, 2 uprights that you can adjust the back. 1 small table. You will love the ext balcony just right room for 2 people and no problem opening the balcony door. You could ask for a lounge chair but it would take up the extra room to walk around. JMO

The extended balconies are 2 feed deeper than the regular ones, but not longer. No room for a lounge chair though. Unless you luck out and are able to get one of the few "bowling alley" extendeds...they're on the Starboard side next to the aft elevator. Since there are storage/crew rooms next to them, you get the whole balcony area behind those rooms as well. They are awesome! We've had 2 so far with a third coming up in May on Miracle. 2 lounge chairs, 4 chairs, 2 tables:D

P1000097.jpg

The extended balconies are 2 feed deeper than the regular ones, but not longer. No room for a lounge chair though. Unless you luck out and are able to get one of the few "bowling alley" extendeds...they're on the Starboard side next to the aft elevator. Since there are storage/crew rooms next to them, you get the whole balcony area behind those rooms as well. They are awesome! We've had 2 so far with a third coming up in May on Miracle. 2 lounge chairs, 4 chairs, 2 tables:D

It's great to see another shot of that balcony - we have one of those on the Pride in August - we've never had a balcony at all before, so I figured we'd go all out! Can't wait!

We've had 7258 twice on the Pride... amazing balcony!!!! I'm a bit spoiled since those are the only two balconies we've ever had.

Tried to get one a third time around (over four hundred days in advanced!) and they were sold out. We went with an aft instead.

I'm sure the aft is going to be wonderful but I sure am going to miss those loungers and all that space.

• 2 weeks later...

These are deeper then the other Extended Balconies. The Rail is at the same point as the other extended balconies, but the glass angles to where you have even more leg room. It's hard to explain unless you have seen both. I have stayed in both and will have an extended Upper balcony this October on the Spirit.

David

We just upgraded from an oceanview to an "extended" balcony cabin on Destiny, #6344. I asked the CSR at Carnival what the size was and she said 220 square feet, 185 cabin, 35 balcony but I can clearly see that this balcony is twice as long than the standard balcony next door, even tho the price was LESS than a regular 8A balcony.

Can someone explain the size of this extended balcony (there are just 4 cabins on this deck with this configuration).

Also, can I ask the steward to put a lounge chair there if there isn't one?

Archived