fingers crosses and everything else

highlandlassie

I don't have to cancel my trip - due to leave 21st June.:eek:

Hubby on double dose of 2 different antiboitics - Dr wanted to get him in within the next 2 weeks for operation. Explained holiday and Dr said ok to go on holiday, however if things get bad go and see ER while there.:confused: :(

To rub more salt into the wound (ouch) my E1 11 or whatever its called run out in April 2011 only noticed yesterday. Ordered online so fingers crossed again the European health card arrives before we leave if we leave

I don't have to cancel my trip - due to leave 21st June.:eek:

Hubby on double dose of 2 different antiboitics - Dr wanted to get him in within the next 2 weeks for operation. Explained holiday and Dr said ok to go on holiday, however if things get bad go and see ER while there.:confused: :(

To rub more salt into the wound (ouch) my E1 11 or whatever its called run out in April 2011 only noticed yesterday. Ordered online so fingers crossed again the European health card arrives before we leave if we leave

Hi HL. Not sure what's happened with you as I've not caught up yet but I noticed that our health cards had run out 3 days before we left on 4th June and they were on the mat when we came back today so you should be ok.:)

Jan

Thanks RR - hubby can't drink lager - also if he wants to drink he will need to stop taking his medication as they don't mix very well with alchol.:eek: it will make you violently sick apparentley:(

Put my used to be ciggie money in a tin - took it to the bank last week - £520 so that the strongbows/smirnoff/brandy alexanders taken care of ;)

I have a bottle that I put all my loose change in ..last Xmas was £400+ this year because of all the price hikes on drinks etc, pint costs £3.10 so every night I have Ni on £5 worth of change :D the bottle is 80% full already :eek: and still 6 months to xmas.

The weather in the med is good at the moment..I know you will enjoy yourself.

Archived