Oasis billing question

How long does it take after you are off the ship for Royal Carribbean to bill your credit card? We were on this ship May 21-28 and the charges have still not gone to our credit card they have on file. This seem very strange to me. I would not think it would take them 2 weeks to bill everything. They seem way to efficient getting their money to wait this long?

Thanks--Yes it is wishful thinking. This was our 1st cruise with R.C. and no OBC that I know of. I checked repeatedly. Also on the sheet you get the last morning it had a balance due and said it would be billed. There were two charges missing and I have those receipts also. This is not a small amount of money so after 2 weeks I am hoping maybe I can keep this. What a gift from R.C. that would be on top of a great cruise on an awesome ship!

First question...I assume you are looking online at your credit card:) If so, I'm also surprised that it is taking so long. If you aren't looking on line, then it might actually have already posted, but missed the cut off for your current billing cycle and will show up on the next one:(

Second thing, as an FYI, any vendor who receives an authorization number from your credit card company can claim that transaction as late as six months after the authorization is issued. So if they miss it now, you can be sure they'll get it before then. Don't be surprised;)

Yes I am checking my online credit card account. Just seems weird. The missing charges were for uses on the sea pass account for photos and for the phones we rented from guest services (2 of them). They were not on the bill they left at check out. Both were charged Friday night before 7:00 P.M. Everything from later that night was on the bill.

Just seems like a long time for the charges to be billed to the crdit card they have on file.

Archived